Al Thawadi Electrical & Mechanical Est.established in the year 1980 by Mr. Mattar Al Thawadi, who was working with Gulf Middle East Engineering Ltd, Branch of General Electricals U.S.A from the year 1970 to 1980.
Our Company is based in East Riffa Bahrain with branch in Saudi Arabia and specializes in repair and rewinding of Rotating Electrical equipments and Power distribution systems. We are one of the leading companies of its class in the Middle East and have immense experience to category breakdowns in refineries, petrochemical, aluminum, marine, food processing and other engineering sectors. We have enough practical experience in the field and since it’s in caption had the Top level direct involvement which has bonded a highly motivated and technically skilled work force that assures its customer their full satisfaction in terms of quality and cost when the machinery rolls from their work in minimum possible time.
Primarily we offer comprehensive repair and rewind services for AC and DC motors (including Traction motors, Schrage motors, and Alternators), geared-motor units, pumps, fans, and Transformers. We also provide system solutions and repairs for AC inverter drives and DC drives.
Our site services include Planned Maintenance Equipment Vibration Analysis, and Balancing.
The success of AL THAWADI ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL EST. depends upon our Resources, our References, and our Reputation, which is the reason that Quality is central to our company vision. By implementing and maintaining a strong Quality system and culture, we are aiming at the satisfaction of every one of our customers. The Quality system is a base which allows us to reach and exceed all our customers expectations in a repeatable and predictable way.
Our Quality Objectives
Maintaining high quality in our repairs, services, and supply of Electric motors, drives and associated products
- By being on time, to specification, and to budget.
- By delivering products and services that are considered to be competitive and best in market.
- By establishing and maintaining knowledge of our customer’s requirements.
Maintaining a high quality relationship with our customers
- By being responsive, responsible, and flexible.
- By being sincere and maintaining professional ethics.
- By endeavouring to do our best for our customers.
Maintaining a high level of satisfaction for our employees
- By rewarding initiatives and creativity.
- By offering a good standard of working environment.
- By offering ongoing training and development opportunities.
- By setting high quality employee selection criteria.